The JobStart Philippines 2022-2027 is a five-year national rollout strategy, anchored on the National Employment Recovery Strategy, which aims to reduce the unemployment rate of youth NEET through improved program implementation and employment facilitation services of JobStart under the new normal.
A Technical Working Group (TWG) is constituted to oversee the implementation of the strategies identified under this five-year plan. Their responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Coordinating with the JobStart implementing local government units and their respective Public Employment Service Offices on the delivery of the plan’s strategies and target outcomes;
- Conducting a mid-plan review to assess the effectivity and relevance of the plan;
- Monitoring the timeline and delivery of the plan’s target outcomes;
- Promoting the advocacies on gender and development, youth employability, and digital transformation;
- Participating in the succeeding developments and activities anchored towards the plan and other aspects that are deemed necessary.
View Administrative Order No. 97, Series of 2022
First TWG Meeting: 12 May 2022